Saturday, March 5, 2016

Feb 2016 - Fontana & San Diego, CA

Well, I certainly have been remiss about posting to my blog this month.  For two weeks I was at Alfateers (aka Leisure Coachworks) in Fontana having a new residential refrigerator, pure sine wave inverter, solar panels (600 watts) and new headlights/taillights installed.  The fridge was needed to replace my aging propane fridge that was starting to worry me due to all the fires that have occurred with that product line. Having water in the door & an ice maker that works really well was a big plus. The inverter was changed for a new pure sine version so as to be able to run the new fridge without burning out the circuit boards in it.  The solar panels were installed to provide ample electricity to the inverter to be used by the fridge and the new headlights/taillights were installed just because...  Here are a few pics:

















This past week, I have been back to Palm Creek RV Resort in Casa Grande, AZ visiting with Mike and Lorraine Lynch along with a bunch of other Alfa owners.  I've been enjoying the comradely of other Alfa owners and several happy hours during my stay.  Palm Creek is one place I would consider coming to year after year.  Of course, the 90 degree temps we have been enjoying here have certainly been a welcome change to the low 70's I've had for the last month or so.

On Tuesday, I leave to go to Albuquerque, NM for more adventures.




1 comment:

  1. John we will miss you. Just arrived today. Rivets roost park

    ReplyDelete